How we treat our skin can have a major impact on our overall health. The body’s largest organ, our skin is incredibly porous and absorbent. Various research has shown that toxic chemicals can be drawn through the skin and transferred into the bloodstream, causing concerning long-term damage.
Brooklyn Grooming set of natural soaps is designed to provide customers with safer, more nourishing cleansing and body care options. Each bar is artisan handmade and takes weeks to cure which maintains the integrity of the nutrients, essential oils in the soap.
What's in the set?
1. Brooklyn Grooming Pilgrim's Shop Soap
Brooklyn Grooming Pilgrim's Shop Soap is a face soap for everyday grease and grit. It is a tough soap with a gentle edge that will provide a deep clean while keeping your skin hydrated.
2. Brooklyn Grooming Beard Soap
This Beard Soap is a goldmine of organic skin-enhancers that will scrub your beard without stripping away the natural oils. Producing a light, foamy lather, the soap is a gentle cleanser that will awaken and revive your skin in soothing natural oils while moisturising your beard in nourishing protection.
3. Brooklyn Grooming Commando Shaving Soap
This Shaving Soap generates a dense and creamy lather which hydrates your skin while promoting optimum razor passage. This reduces common post-shaving problems such as inflammation and redness.
Why Brooklyn Grooming Soap Set?
- 100% Natural : Packed with antibacterial, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and other health-promoting properties, pure essential oils clean the skin while adding valuable nutrients.
- Don’t Do Detergent: Not only do detergent soaps mask odour more than clean, they often irritate and dehydrate the skin.
- Think pH Levels: Important for maintaining the skin’s natural barrier, the pH is around 9-10 for Natural Bar Soap. That level is naturally alkaline, making the soap a gentler and a more effective cleanser. The inclusion of Coconut Oil in our soap nourishes and moisturizes to maintain the skin’s natural pH levels.
- Just Say “No” To Chemicals: Antibacterial “soap” typically contains triclosan, along with numerous other harmful chemicals (including parabens, petrochemicals, and Sodium Laureth Sulphate). The Environmental Working Group found that triclosan may disrupt human hormones (animals studies proved it did) and damage the reproductive system. Also, it doesn’t actually kill more germs than natural soap.
- Animal Friendly: Instead of eliciting required animal testing because of the chemicals used in OTC “soap,” our natural soap is entirely cruelty-free.
- Rich Lather: Creamy and silkening, nature’s ingredients make for much richer suds than synthetics used in OTC “ soap.”
- Aroma Everywhere: Anyone experienced with essential oils can tell you the overwhelming benefits of aromatherapy and the quality of EO aroma vs synthetic fragrances. Not only will you smell amazing, your shower (or kitchen) will feel like a tranquil spa.
Limited Stock Available. Grab yours before the stock runs out this during this peak season. Free shipping.