Firsthand Supply Body Cleanser contains a careful blend of soaps that are designed to be strong enough to clean the skin, but not so harsh that it starts to strip the skin off its natural oils. It takes expertise to get this ingredient balance just right, and Firsthand Supply has nailed it with this product.
What's so special?
- This body cleanser contains three hero moisturising ingredients which will give your skin a smooth, moisturised feel. Those three moisturising ingredients are:
- Vegetable glycerin - A natural byproduct of the Castile soap formation (from Olive and Coconut oils)
- Sodium PCA - A natural amino acid, stronger than Glycerin.
- Sodium Lactate - Lactates also bring a unique feel to the skin and are known for their mildness and high moisturising capabilities.
- Firsthand Supply creates all its products with clean and non-toxic ingredients. This product is free from Parabens, Phthalates, harmful Sulfates, synthetic fragrances and toxins
How To Use
Apply a bit of Firsthand Body Cleanser on wet skin and massage gently. Rinse carefully afterwards and smile!