How to Get Great Looking Skin? It's Not That Difficult!
Attaining That Hydrated Glowing Skin You Secretly Dream About
Long gone are the days when men considered skincare to be a woman’s domain and “livin’ rough n tough” seemed to be the order of the day. Nowadays, the ever-evolving fashion industry has created a whole world of products that allow men to keep themselves “juvenile” and beautiful as ever. All that can be done without the loss of one’s manliness. And once you accept that simple fact, life can be a lot fresher than it used to be. Having a torn dehydrated skin is no one’s definition of sexy and if you want to let your skin stay alive a little longer then you need to do a proper treatment. Let us introduce you to a range of products that we think are the perfect combination for any many to achieve an admirable glow. Let’s face it, we all want to have that. Don’t we?
No, we don’t want you to hide yourself behind a curtain or anything, we are simply asking that you put on a mask that can hydrate your skin. The Bro Mask by Jaxon Lane is the perfect companion for every “bro” out there and there is sufficient evidence to why it is a must for all guys! The list of benefits it carries is the most wholesome you will find in masks!
- The mask has a thick hydrogel sheet in it that sticks perfectly to your face.
- It is not just water either, as it delivers all the goodness of collagen, vitamin B3 and extracts from plants that take care of any sun damage, redness and blemishes as well.
- The sheet is free from unnecessary ingredients like dyes, mineral oils etc.
- It only contains naturally sourced ingredients that your skin really needs to attain good hydration.
Are You Using C for Protection?
Ok, we will explain that pun. Your skin needs to be able to protect itself and Vitamin C is a major player in attaining that goal. The Ethylated L-Ascorbic Acid by NIOD is a great product with a high concentration (30%) of Ethylated L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
What are the benefits of Ethylated L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)?
- The Acid itself is the source of Vitamin C which is delivered in a network of antioxidants like Zinc, Superoxide Dismutase and Selenium as well. This mix of ingredients creates a strong barrier which helps protect your skin against discoloration, damaged skin and so much more!
- Instead of pure Vitamin C, NOID sources pure L-Ascorbic Acid which is incredibly more expensive to produce but ensures that your formula doesn’t end up “oxidizing”, basically vanishing into thin air and leaving your skin unprotected after a short while.
- It ensures a long-lasting coat that absorbs into the skin thoroughly and much better than competitive products.
Keeping things intact
Unfortunately for us, the world around us does not allow our skins to maintain that beautiful baby skin through the rest of our lives. So it is necessary to have a supplement like Hyaluronic Acid to fill in the gaps.
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring connective tissue and, a single molecule of which is capable of carrying 1,000 times its weight in water. When applied topically, Hyaluronic Acid helps in the absorption of water into the skin which makes your skin surface look plump, elastic, comfortable and uniform. And to get the job doing right, the Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex by NIOD is the right way to go.
Why NOID Hyaluronic Acid?
When other brands refer to "Hyaluronic Acid" in their information and marketing materials, in almost every case the reference is to forms of "sodium hyaluronate" which appears in the ingredient listing of the products.
While several sodium salt forms of Hyaluronic Acid are included in MMHC2, the formula in NIOD MMHC also includes 1.0% direct Hyaluronic Acid which appears as "Hyaluronic Acid" in the ingredient listing.
Now, this inclusion is exceptionally rare in a broad range of other brands FOR commercial reasons. Direct Hyaluronic Acid offers pro-repair support far beyond basic water hydration that sodium hyaluronate offers, resulting in improvements to the elastic appearance and the general healthy look of skin AND you can find it on NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex.
Comprising of a wide range of hyaluronic compounds, precursors and an advanced delivery system based on peptides, it is truly the best of the best in many ways.
- The product is completely water based which makes a lot of sense since your target here is to ensure hydration of the skin as well.
- It provides a uniform layer of protection and complexes derived from several plants
- It is truly a natural solution to a problem created by our unnatural environments.
- One of the biggest advantage of this that a lot of customers have shared is that it does not cause any irritation to the skin. That alone makes it a must-have product for people with sensitive skins.
We believe that these products are all a great place for you to not only start but use to create a comprehensive skincare regimen!
Do let us know the results when you try them, we will be waiting!